Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy New Year Ladies- Know that You deserve the best!
















Time for you all to go for what you really want and not what the bc considers acceptable.....

Like I was saying about Ms Scott. and others like her. She's a lovely lady and very classy and sweet. I definitely like her, but I take exception with anyone trying to tell black women to engage in a suicide mission! Regardless of how much they might want to believe in black love. The truth of the matter is that black love is deader than the dead sea scrolls and NOTHING can bring it back. It is nothing short of emotional, continual and eventually almost physical suicide for bw to continue wanting a a black prince who is NOT coming! Most bw are all too aware of the bm in their environment, and Im sure most have noticed that when he does have himself together (rare) the first thing he will do is run post haste, and find a non bw to set her up in the good life. I have news for everyone out there who thinks only ww deserve the good life- Black women deserve the good life too! In fact I would venture to say we deserve it more than most other women because most of us have been through more than other women, and suffered more than other women....


So that being said, I just want you ladies to follow your own thoughts, desires and dreams. There is no reason why each and every one of you cannot have a good man and a really good life. Think about the stats for a moment, Even discounting the racist or gay wm, the overwhelming numbers of wm (who are the largest segment of men btw) is still so astronomical that just by opening yourself up and allowing it to be known that color is NOT a deterrent to your heart-you put the odds overwhelmingly in your favor to get exactly the kind of man you are looking for.


Women like Jill and Sherry (the view) do all bw a grave disservice, regardless of whether or not it's intentional. Think about how the bc has for years encouraged and steered bw to ONLY bm regardless of the fact that many bw secretly did NOT want a bm, and regardless of the fact that bm were and are dating the whole world while letting everyone know bw were last on their list. Who benefited from this dichotomy? It was bm. They had their cake and could eat it too, while marrying and ww and giving them their names, their homes, their hearts and their money. They gave bw their used up penis, and threw a few kind words her way on their way out the door! But because of the refusal the bc to even entertain the notion of bw dating out, many bw (but definitely not the ones like me!) felt compelled to take the crumbs they were being dished by bm ( a used up phallic organ) and try to pretend to be happy. This is why songs like " Freak in the mornin" came out and were such big hits. Many bw needed to pretend that a big penis actually meant something. Ask any woman who has a man with a big penis and nothing else to offer if she's happy- and see what answer you get. And if she tries to lie-look in her eyes and see the truth. A penis is nothing but a body part- almost all women want much more. We want his heart, his HELP, his compassion, his monetary value, his love, etc etc. We want the whole package, and for most of us sex is a minor part of our happiness or lack thereof with him...


To convince bw to settle for being sexual toilets is unfair, unacceptable and just plain cruel. Every woman deserves to be some one's queen, and the light of his life not just his bed-warmer. Remember how ppl spoke about bw being forced to be wm's bed warmers in the old days.? Remember what a painful memory it seemed to be when the elders would bring it up? Yet today black folks seem to have no problem coaxing bw to be bed warmers for bm and it's more destructive and pernicious than ever because of stds and babies left behind with a nation of stressed out mothers on the brink of a break down. " Never trust a man to help you get out of a ditch - if he benefits from you staying in it........."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and yours.

I am sorry about your house. Glad to hear your family is well and your new home is coming along well.

ann

Betty Boo said...

Taylor-Sara, you, must not stay away so long. You are missed!!!!!! great post as usual!!!

nikole spann said...

I enjoy reading you're blog. As a single mother who is 32 trying to date in 2012. It is quite difficult. In college I had the mindset that I was only going to date black men. Gee was I silly. I closed myself off from exploring my options. Now I'm so open and ready to date outside my race.
I would love for someone to have an interracial mixer in DC.

Anonymous said...

Hi I love your blog a lot and your steadfast resolve to encourage BW to date IIR. And I was wondering,perhaps, if you could include AM in these posts as well, since there are many AM that do love and cherish BW, even when BW are constantly discouraged by the BC, WW and AW of snagging any AM! Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this your most recent post. Please keep up the great work you are doing!!!!

MsMellody

arthur said...

The one and only Sara. Very happy to see you posting again.

You mentioned having a new baby and I know what that's like, so haven't been surprised at your hiatus from posting. Sorry to hear about your house, but it sounds like you've been able to overcome. Looking forward to your further posting. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! CNN showed Peggy Loving, the daughter of Mildred Loving of the Supreme Court Case,
Loving vs. Virgina, and there is a new documentary coming out about them. I found the trailer here:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-loving-story/promo-trailer

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon this blog believing that the writer would possibly provide knowledgeable, unbiased, and informative discussion--especially for women who were new to dating outside of their race. Before I continue, I will say that I am and have been in an interracial relationship with my soon-to-be husband of 4 years. Moving forward, I must point out how disappointing I was in reading just the first few pages of posts you put up. You are poisoning black women and women in general with your reckless discussion of black men. I have always believed that love has no color, but at no time while being with my significant other have I bashed my own culture in such a hateful way and in turn praised his. You're portrayal of black men as children and cheaters are quite irresponsible of you, because at the end of the day color does not depict how much of a cheater a man may be! I think you may have had a terrible encounter at one point in your life with a man of color which is why you are so jaded and sour when even mentioning this topic while praising Caucasian males. I worry for the women who come to this blog for any kind of guidance, because you are purely filling their heads with biased, unintelligent idiocy. I have come to the conclusion that you must -to some degree, hate yourself. I am embarrassed for you, and I wholeheartedly believe that you are such a self-hating disgrace to yourself, and race. Any children you have, or may have will be half BLACK. What information will you then give them? Finally, before I erase this blog from my memory (so please, rebuttal until your heart is content on your own) I want to express to you that although interracial love is beautiful (as any other kind of love is) you have taken this too far, Sara. You are claiming white men and bashing black men, and I find this amusing because white men do not do this. They do not devout themselves to claiming black women while at the same time disgrace white women. You clearly exemplify that horrid saying that people of color are "Self-cleaning ovens" by this mess of a blog you propagate.

Learn to love yourself, Sara.

Yours truly,

L.C

Cuban Flowers said...

Well, i hope my comment and opinion is welcomed here,,, probably won't be posted ... I'm a Cuban woman married to a Black Jamaican man. We have 3 beautiful children and I hope and pray that they will find a black soul mate. Although, I am not black.. I don't believe that "black love" is dead... It sounds like a lot of you people hate black men and have lost faith in them.. I know i consider my children to be black and it may be racist for me to say but I purposefully married a black man so my children can be black and not of my race. i wanted so desperately to erase the part of my genetic make up that i had no control over!!..

I have been together with my husband for 26 years .. his parents who are both black have been married for 70 plus. I have seen so many black people who are in healthy , committed and loving relationships. and I want that for my children. There are bad MALES en all races and ethnicities. Two of my sisters married italian men and they are both dogs, dead beat fathers and one is a dope fiend.

I watched one of my sisters practically BEG her husband not to leave her after she caught him cheating and stealing from their home and bank account .... Luckily, she woke up and divorced him..

As I stated there are bad seeds in all color.. the problem is that women need to learn how to tell the difference between males and men....


be blessed

Anonymous said...

haha I think some 'Italian and Greek" men have a ghetto attitude as well....look at snooki n 'em...very 'ghetto'. It's not a black thing, its when doods act like they are gods gift to women...i've even heard black women call there little boys 'ladykiller' like its a joke. etc.Black love isnt 'dead', its when blacks segregate themselves: it is OK for 2 blacks to be married, but PLEASE dont call it 'black love'. it reeks of BLT..black liberation theology